A 25% deposit of the total fee payable is due immediately to secure your projects time slot (14 days) and must be cleared before agreed upon project start date. The remaining 75% shall become due upon start date (25%) and the further instalment due when the website project is at a suitable state of completion (aka: you're 110% stoked!). I reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
The 25% deposit is only refundable if I have not fulfilled my obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of mine, or if by the project timeline date you have not provided the content needed for me to begin work.